To reduce the consumers hassle during the annual emissions testing and licensing process of vehicles.
To provide a stress free experience for individual customers and increase time effectiveness for
the auto market stakeholders by consolidating testing and licensing of vehicles while providing quality high level of customer service.
WHAT IS TCD?
Total Consumer Delay
1 hour process depending on the day
Failed vehicles = additional hours spent
WHAT TCD CAN BE WITH DRIVEN?
Time – no more waiting in lines / wasted lunch hours / birthday rush
Convenience – We come to you
Dependability – prompt, professional and reliable service
HOW DOES DRIVE OPERATE?
- Request for services
- Valet Pick Up (We come to you)
- Vehicle inspection / Emissions testing at testing facility
- Vehicle returned to you (or destination of your request or back to garage)
IF PAYMENT OF LICENSE IS REQUESTED THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- Proof of insurance
- Licensing fee (payments can be via cash or direct deposit into Driven’s Account)
- Alternatively payments can be made directly to TCD if testing is performed in advance and the registration papers will be mailed directly to the owner or can be picked up by our agents.